Traci meaning and origin
The widely accepted unisex name Traci means "Warrior, Summer, Harvest, Courageous, Brave or Place of Thracius" is originated from Old French and Old Greek languages is principally used in English. Traci is version of eternal and pleasing Tracy. Tracy is an abridged form of Thérèse. Prevalent Tracy's origin is Old French and Old Greek is substantially used in English and English, meaning of Tracy is "Warrior, Fighter and Summer".
Variants of TraciNames that rhyme with Traci
Popularity of Traci
Traci is a popular in United States where over 52344 new-borns have been given the name since 1945. At the peak of its usage in 1970, the moniker grabbed the 100th spot and 3854 baby girls were given the name. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 100 baby names 1 times Traci is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in Australia, England and South Africa. At least, 90000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Traci?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You have no enemies. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
Go through the following names similar to Traci
- Lenore - Lenore's meaning is Light or Pity used for both sexes and is used mainly in English is originated from Old Provençal and Old Greek
- Hellen - Noteworthy and All time favorite unisex name Hellen means "Shining, Bright One or The Torch", prevalently used in Finnish, English and Norwegian has origin in Old Greek
- Demetris - Unfamiliar unisex name Demetris means "Follower of Demeter and Dedicated to Demeter" is of Old Greek origin. Demetris is short version of Demetrius.
- Gereon is originated from Old Greek language is used as a baby boy name and is largely used in Finnish and German, Gereon means "Greis or Old Man"
- Stefany - Odd girl name Stefany is used particulary in English and Portuguese that of Old Greek origin, meaning of Stefany is "The Crowned or The Crowned"
Namesakes of Traci
- Traci Lords, American actress, singer, model, writer, producer
- Traci Harding, Australian novelist
- Traci Bingham, American actress, model
- Traci Brooks, professional wrestler
- Traci Thirteen, fictional character and superheroine featured
- Traci Dinwiddie, American film and television actress
- Traci Des Jardins, American chef and restaurateur
- Traci Lind, American film actress
- Tracie Bruce in Louise's Waterworld as Actress
- Tracilyn Jones in The Howling: Reborn as Actress
- Traci Lynn Johnson in Taye Diggs/Bethenny's New Segment Friends Unfiltered/Couple's Panel/Simple Dinner Fixes as
- Tracie Strahan in CBS News on mtvU as Actress
- Traci Hines in Tales from the Crypt: New Year's Shockin' Eve as Actress
- Traci Fountain in Episode #1.4 as Actress
- Traci Burgard in The Sound of Water Rising as Actress
- Traci Topps in Playboy: Voluptuous Vixens as
- Tracie Burton in The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas as Actress
- Tracie Wright in The Machine as Producer
Lists having Traci
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Tra
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1970)
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Summer
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Place