Trace name meaning
On This Page
What does Trace mean?
Well-Liked Trace's origin is Old French, meaning of Trace is "Fighter or Brave", a unisex name is used substantially in English. Trace is variation of immutable and admired Tracy. Tracy is an abridged form of Thérèse.
Origin of Widespread Tracy is in Old French and Old Greek, meaning of Tracy is "Warrior and Fighter" is mostly used in English and English.
How do I pronounce Trace?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Trace is t-ra-ce.
Variants of TraceNames that rhyme with Trace
How popular is the name Trace?
Trace is a popular in United States where over 11630 new-borns have been given the name since 1956. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1998, 533 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 437th position.
Moreover, the name has been to the top 500 baby names 3 times Trace is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Trace is a common name in Zimbabwe while somewhat familiar name in Australia, Canada, Malawi, England, Zambia and New Zealand.
According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Trace globally.
What numerology tells about Trace?
You are daring and courageous. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
If you like Trace, you would love these names
- Rashad - Well-Known unisex name Rashad is used especially in English, Sindhi and Hindi and originated from Arabic, Rashad means "Young Gazelle, Maturity or Good Judgement". In 1996, predominant name Rashad captured 499th position among baby boy names in United States
- Clarissa - Unfading and Frequently Used Clarissa majorly is used in German and Finnish, meaning of Clarissa is "Clear, Famous or Most Illustrious", a gender insensitive name has origin in Latin
- Nadine - Of Russian origin, Cherished and Conifer Nadine means "Hopeful, The Courage of a Bear or Hope" and a gender insensitive name is predominantly used in French and Norwegian
- Ron means Rule or Song is majorly used in Swedish and Hebrew and is bestowed upon both sexes has origin in Old Greek, German and Celtic
- Juliette - Persistent and Eminent Juliette notably is used in Finnish, French and Swedish is a unisex name, meaning of Juliette is "Soft-haired, Youthful or Illustrious Roman Family" came from Latin
Middle names for Trace
There are many sweet and adventuresome middle names that are commonly paired with Trace.
View more middle names that goes with Trace.
Famous people named Trace
- Trace Adkins, American country singer and actor
- Trace Beaulieu, American comedian, puppeteer, writer, and actor
- Trace Gallagher, American journalist and television news anchor for Fox News Channel
- Trace Armstrong, American former American football defensive end
- Trace Bundy, instrumental acoustic guitar player
- Tracey D'Arcy in Brooklyn South as Producer
- Tracey Evans in The Science of Death as Actress
- Tracey Thorn in Hackers as Soundtrack
- Tracey Conyer Lee in Playing Dead as Actress
- Tracey Lain in Ridskolan 2: Sexskolan as Actress
- Tracey Ferencz in The Virgin Suicides as Actress
- Tracey Baker-Simmons in Let the Games Begin as Producer
- Tracey Maloney in The Straight Story as Actress
- Tracey Lee Smythe in The New Adventures of Madeline as Actress
Lists having Trace
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Girl names that starts with Tra
- Baby Names that mean Fighter
- Baby Names that mean Brave