Tracie name meaning
On This Page
What does Tracie mean?
Of Old Greek and Old French origin, Long standing and Well-Liked Tracie is primarily used in English is a gender-neutral name. Tracie is form of prominent and ceaseless Tracy. Tracy is short version of Thérèse.
Used primarily in English and English long standing and well-liked, Tracy, Tracy means "Warlike, Harvester and Summer" is originated from Old Greek and Old French.
How do I pronounce Tracie?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Tracie is t-ra-cie. tray-see is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of TracieNames that rhyme with Tracie
How popular is the name Tracie?
a popular name in United States with over 32768 new-borns have been given the name since 1899. When at its peak in 1970, 2327 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 147th position.
Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names 26 times Tracie is an uncommon baby name in Ireland and may not be used now. It had a short run of 7 years on France girl names chart.
Tracie is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1997. But Tracie is a popular baby name in England where every 1 in 20000 have the name.
At least, 60000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Tracie
Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You can't stand fake people with low IQ who gossip and do small talks on a daily basis because they have nothing smart to say.
Other names similar to Tracie
- Marlaine - Unfamiliar Hebrew and Germanic Marlaine bestowed upon girls used especially in English, meaning of Marlaine is "Sun or Sea"
- Nemesis - Girl name Nemesis is used specifically in Swedish and Finnish has origin in Old Greek. Nemesis is form of The Greek Name Νεμεσις in Latin language
- Georgine - Meaning of Georgine is Farmer, Bauer or Worker of the Earth is mainly used in German, Finnish and Norwegian has its origin in Old Greek is used for baby girls
- Pelagio has its origin in Old Greek, Pelagio means "Sea" and is used in Italian and Spanish is a baby boy name
- Alastar - Of Old Greek origin, Eminent Alastar is used prevalently in English and Irish is bestowed upon baby boys. Alastar is English and Irish cognate of Alexander. Also Alastar is equivalent of Alistair in Irish language
Famous people named Tracie
- Tracie Andrews, English woman who murdered her fiancé
- Tracie Morris, award-winning American poet
- Tracie Peterson, author of Christian fiction
- Tracie Spencer, American singer–songwriter, actress, and model
- Tracie Thoms, American television, film
- Tracie Savage, American actress and journalist
- Tracie Bennett, English stage and television actress
- Tracie Young, former English pop singer in the 1980s
- Tracie Ruiz, three-times Olympic medalist
- Tracie Bruce in Louise's Waterworld as Actress
- Tracie Strahan in CBS News on mtvU as Actress
- Tracie Burton in The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas as Actress
- Tracie Wright in The Machine as Producer
- Tracie May in Passion and Romance: Double Your Pleasure as Actress
- Tracie Trixx in Yo Mama's a Chocoholic 3 as Actress
- Tracie Laymon in Girls! Girls! Girls! as Writer
- Tracie Jules in Dead Weight as Actress
- Tracie Collins acted in short The Postwoman
Lists having Tracie
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Tra
- Baby Names that mean Fighter
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Warlike
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Summer
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Harvester
- Baby Names that mean Hunteress
- Baby Names that mean Island