Tuck name meaning
On This Page
What does Tuck mean?
Unusual Tuck's origin is Old English is aimed at baby boys. Tuck is variant form of eternal and noteworthy Tucker. Tucker's meaning is The Fuller, Tucker of Cloth and Garment Maker is originated from Old English is especially used in English.
How do I pronounce Tuck?
t(u)-ck is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Tuck.
Variants of Tuck
Middle Names for Tuck
Syer, Olas, Nathael, Zoen, view more middle names that goes with TuckNames that rhyme with Tuck
How popular is the name Tuck?
In United States, Tuck is a unique name where it has been in use since 1925 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. In 2013, it ranked 3574th when 29 boys were named Tuck.
Over 190 people have been named Tuck in United States. But Tuck is a popular baby name in Malaysia where every 1 in 3000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Tuck globally.
Numerological analysis of Tuck
It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You can't stand fake people with low IQ who gossip and do small talks on a daily basis because they have nothing smart to say. You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Tuck
- Musique - Of English origin, Musique means "Music" is given to girls. Musique is derived from Music.
- Cyne - Unisex name Cyne means "Ruler or Moon" is mainly used in English and English
- Jerzea - Girl name Jerzea means "From One of the Channel Islands" has origin in English. Jerzea is derived from Jersey.
- Dervan - English name Dervan means "Gifted Friend and A Gifted Friend" is given to boys. Dervan is resultant of Dervin.
- Arundell - Origin of Arundell is in English, meaning of Arundell is "From the Eagle's Valley and Eagle Valley" is used as a baby boy name. Arundell is derivation of Arundel.
Famous people named Tuck
- Tuck Stainback, American professional baseball outfielder
- Tuck Mayo in short T4-2 as Actor
Lists having Tuck
- Boy names beginning with T
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Maker
- Baby Names that mean Cloth