Udara meaning and origin
Udara specifically is used in Sanskrit and Hindi came from Sanskrit used as a unisex name, meaning of Udara is "Great or Bellies".Names that rhyme with Udara
Popularity of Udara
Udara is a popular baby name in Sri Lanka where every 1 in 600 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Udara?
Follow your dreams, not cash. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You can't stand injustice. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge.
Parents who liked Udara, loved these names
- Tesu principally is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Tesu is "A Flower Name" is a girl name
- Rochani - Used principally in Marathi and Hindi, Rochani bestowed upon girls, Rochani means "Agreeable or Delighting"
- Yashwarya means Fame or Prosperity is used as a girl name is notably used in Hindi and Marathi
- Raajeev - Meaning of Raajeev is Blue Lotus is used commonly in Marathi, Hindi and Malayalam is bestowed upon baby boys
- Vidhushi - Used in Sanskrit and Hindi, Vidhushi is used as a girl name, Vidhushi means "Wise or Brilliance"
Namesakes of Udara
We could not find any notable namesake.