Uddambir meaning and origin
Used notably in Punjabi and Sikh, Uddambir means "One who Strives and is Brave" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Uddambir
Popularity of Uddambir
Uddambir is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Uddambir?
Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose.
Do you like Uddambir? Read these names too
- Arunpal is used commonly in Sikh and Punjabi bestowed upon boys, Arunpal means "Protector of the Morning"
- Jaisukhbir - Boy name Jaisukhbir means "Happy Brave or Victorious" is particulary used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Jotniranjan is used principally in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon baby boys, Jotniranjan means "Immaculate Light"
- Arvinderjit means Lord of Wheels is notably used in Sikh and Punjabi is customarily used for both sexes
- Kulwant - Boy name Kulwant is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Kulwant is "The Vessel of Purity or Righteousness of the Spiritual Family or A Credit to the Entire Family"
Namesakes of Uddambir
We could not find any notable namesake.