Ummaiyarl meaning and origin
Meaning of Ummaiyarl is Goddess Parvathy or Wife of Lord Shiva is used chiefly in Tamil is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Ummaiyarl
Popularity of Ummaiyarl
Ummaiyarl is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Ummaiyarl?
When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You are a person of many talents. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties.
Other names similar to Ummaiyarl, for name hunters
- Neidhal - Chiefly used in Tamil, Neidhal means "A Place Closer the Sea Side" is a baby boy name
- Joishi - Girl name Joishi means "Variation of 'Jothi' or Light" is used predominantly in Tamil
- Dushaani - Dushaani's meaning is Derived from an Evil Character Dusha from Indian Epic Ramayanam is used mostly in Tamil is given to girls
- Nayanadini - Girl name Nayanadini means "Having Goddess like eyes or Beautiful eyed daughter" is used in Tamil
- Subaesan means Prosperity is a boy name is used in Tamil
Namesakes of Ummaiyarl
We could not find any notable namesake.