Valentijn name meaning
On This Page
What does Valentijn mean?
The renowned boy name Valentijn is used in Dutch came from Latin. Valentijn is variant of well-known, enduring and sacred Valentine. Valentine is form of eternal and trendy Valentina. Originated from English and Latin, Renowned Valentine, Valentine means "Courageous and Strong".
How is Valentijn regarded as a baby name?
Valentijn is a unique and charming name for a baby that exudes strength and grace. It has a Latin origin, which adds to its classic appeal.
This name is perfect for parents who want to give their child a distinctive moniker without being too outlandish or difficult to pronounce. The name's simple yet striking sound makes it memorable, and it can be easily paired with various middle names.
Valentijn is also gender-neutral, making it an excellent choice for parents who prefer to wait until birth to learn their baby's sex. Overall, Valentijn is a lovely name that will undoubtedly leave an impression on anyone who hears it, while also providing the child with an empowering start in life.
How do I pronounce Valentijn?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Valentijn as val-en-teen. v(a)-lenti-jn or val(en)-tijn are the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of ValentijnNames that rhyme with Valentijn
How popular is the name Valentijn?
A common name in Netherlands with over 211 new-borns have been given the name since 2015. When at its peak in 2015, 121 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 135th position.
Valentijn is a rare baby name in Netherlands still in use today. There are over 211 babies that have been given the name Valentijn in Netherlands. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Valentijn around the globe.
Valentijn in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Valentijn
You can go from closely related to distant in a second. You are well aware of your worth. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
If you like Valentijn, you would love these names
- Lavra - Uncommon girl name Lavra came from Latin and is prevalently used in Russian, Finnish and Swedish languages, meaning of Lavra is "Laurel Wreath"
- Ersilia - Outlandish Ersilias origin is Etrusk and Latin, meaning of Ersilia is "To Urge, Incite, Encourage" bestowed upon girls is used majorly in Italian. Ersilia is resulted from Hersilia.
- Kristýna - Girl name Kristýna means "Christian Woman or Christian" has its origin in Latin is mainly used in Czech
- Fabien - Fabien's meaning is Bean has its origin in Latin and Roman bestowed upon baby boys is used principally in French
- Donate - Unexpected Donate came from Latin, meaning of Donate is "The Gift" is used as a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Valentijn
- Valentijn Overeem, Dutch professional mixed martial artist and kickboxer currently signed with United Glory
Lists having Valentijn
- Boy names beginning with V
- Latin Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Healthy
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous