Valentina name meaning
On This Page
What does Valentina mean?
Frequently Used and Perennial unisex name Valentina is used particulary in English, German, Norwegian, Italian, Tamil, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Valentina is "The Strong or The Healthy" is of Latin origin.
Valentina is a feminine form of Valentinus. Valentinus is variation of virtuous and admired Valentine. Valentinus is form of Valentius in Latin language. The name is celebrated on July 25th.
How does Valentina feel as a baby name?
Valentina is a charming and elegant name that has become increasingly popular as a baby girl name. It exudes strength and fortitude, which makes it perfect for parents who want to give their daughter a name that symbolizes resilience and determination.
The name also has a touch of romance to it, making it ideal for parents who want to honor their child's feminine spirit. With its Latin origin, Valentina is both classic and timeless, yet still modern enough to fit in with today's naming trends.
Overall, Valentina is a beautiful name that is sure to make any little girl feel powerful and confident throughout her life.
How do I pronounce Valentina?
The two syllabled name Valentina is commonly pronounced as val-en-tee-nah. Some people pronounce it as v(a)-lenti-na or val(en)-tina.
Variants of Valentina
Nicknames for Valentina
Here is the list of Promising nicknames for the baby name Valentina:
How popular is the name Valentina?
a popular name in United States having over 36652 recievers in 114 years of usage. Currently peaked at the charts, 3416 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 81st position.
Moreover, the given name has been to the top 100 baby names 2 times Also, Valentina was a popular name in Spain. Over 12933 babies have been given the name in 10 years.
When at the peak of its usage in 2017, it ranked 16th when 1936 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 10 years but still performing better than most of the names.
In addition to that, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 7 times Also, Valentina is a popular name in Italy given to over 34364 babies in 16 years.
When at its peak in 1999, 3299 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 11st position. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 16 times
A common name in England and Wales with over 1841 new-borns have been given the name since 1996.
At its zenith in 2017, 216 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 233rd position. Also, A common name in France with over 2877 new-borns have been given the name since 1912.
Currently the name is rising, in 2013, it ranked 193rd when 328 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, A common name in Switzerland having over 2649 recievers in 21 years of usage.
Presently peaked at the charts, 192 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 30th position. Also, Valentina was a common name in Belgium. Over 1062 babies have been named Valentina since 1995.
At its zenith in 2014,. After 24 years, the name has past its prime.
Valentina is a familiar baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 200 names.
In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 196 on girl names chart when 72 babies were given the name Valentina. Over 288 babies in Netherlands have been named Valentina.
Also, in New South Wales, in just 1 years, it has made it to the top 100 names. Recently in 2019, 84 babies were given Valentina and it reached its peak ranking, 85 on girl names chart.
Valentina is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, its highest ever rank is 316 (2017) in its 12 years run on Ireland naming chart. Valentina is a rare baby name in New South Wales however it is still in use.
However things change on global perspective, Valentina is extremely popular in Ukraine where every 1 in 50 have the name as well as in Russia. Also the baby name is popular in Kazakhstan, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Latvia, Romania, Belarus, Mexico, Germany, Tajikistan, Bulgaria, Chile, Peru, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Mozambique, Lithuania, Angola, Philippines, Albania, Tanzania, Argentina, North Macedonia, Bolivia, Croatia, Brazil, Indonesia, Paraguay, Israel, Venezuela and Ghana.
At least, 2930000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Valentina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Valentina
You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. Job and life success are your priorities. You like to see your soul grow by doing the things that make you happy instead of settling for less than you deserve. You have a quick mind. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Looking for a name like Valentina? Please go through the following names
- Nonnita - The Nonnita came from Latin, Nonnita means "Ninth"
- Antton - Dominant and Perpetual boy name Antton is used in Swedish and Danish is rooted from Latin. Antton is form of Anton in Finnish language
- Calina - Calina's meaning is Haze is rooted from Latin and Old Greek used as a girl name is used in English
- Maksims - Of Latin origin, Maksims is used in Latvian, Maksims means "The Greatest" is given to boys
- Gracieuse means Thank You has its origin in Latin
Middle names for Valentina
We've compiled a list of the prevailing and short middle names for Valentina below.
View more middle names that goes with Valentina.
Famous people named Valentina
- Valentina Zhuravleva, Soviet science fiction writer
- Valentina Tsybulskaya, Belarusian race walker
- Valentina Leontyeva, famous anchor on Soviet TV
- Valentina Zimina, silent screen actress
- Valentina Schlee,
- Valentina Tsaryova, former Soviet cross country skier
- Valentina Yegorova, long-distance runner from Russia
- Valentina Bassi, Argentine film and television actress
- Valentina Ponomaryova, Russian singer
- Valentina Fago, Italian actress
- Valentina Fedyushina, retired Austrian shot putter
- Valentina Tereshkova, retired Russian cosmonaut, engineer
- Valentina Ponomaryova, former Soviet cosmonaut, pilot and scientist
- Valentina Cortese, Italian actress
- Valentina Cervi, Italian film and television actress
- Valentina Borok, (9 July 1931, Kharkiv, Ukraine, USSR – 4 February
- Valentina Visconti, Duchess of Orléans, Sovereign Countess of Vertus
- Valentina Chepiga, professional female bodybuilder
- Valentina Vargas, Chilean-born actress
- Valentina Vezzali, |}
- Valentina Serova, Soviet film and theatre actress born in Ukraine
- Valentina Stenina, former speed skater
- Valentina Medina, fifth Carib Queen since the introduction of the title
- Valentina Lisitsa, Ukrainian-American pianist
- Valentina Matviyenko, Russian politician serving as the Senator
- Valentina Marchei, Italian figure skater
- Valentina Grizodubova, was one of the first female pilots
- Valentina Uccheddu, retired Italian long jumper
- Valentina Chebotaryova, /May 6
- Valentina Massi, winner of the Miss Universo Italia 2007 pageant that was held at the Teatro Giacosa
- Valentina Zelyaeva, Russian-American supermodel
- Valentina Leduc Navarro in La historia de I y O as Editor
- Valentina Ross in Her First MILF 15 as Actress
- Valentina Cruz in MILF Mayhem as Actress
- Valentina Ivancenco in Compossibility Theory as Actress
- Valentina Garcia Contreras in Man on Fire as Actress
- Valentina Sperlì in Camici bianchi as Actress
- Valentina Malyavina in Ivanovo detstvo as Actress
- Valentina Cuenca in Meses Sin Intereses as Actress
- Valentina Monetta is a San Marino singer.
- Valentina Acosta in TV series Perseguidos as Actress
- In 1979, Valentina Braude portrayed the role of N in film Udivitelnye priklyucheniya Denisa Korablyova.
- Valentina Carnelutti, from 2006 comedy movie Sfiorarsi, who characterized the Celine.
- Valentina de Ruby portrayed leading role of N in 1923 movie Las armas del odio.
- Valentina Frascaroli characterized pivotal character of N in 1917 comedy flick Le due orfanelle di Torino.
- In 1958, Valentina Ivashova played the role of Motrya in comedy film Sto tisyach.
- In 1963, Valentina Izbeschuk played the role of N in comedy, romance film Puteshestviye v aprel.
- Valentina Kareva, from 1976 adventure, war flick Pobeditel, who portrayed Anna Alekseyeva.
- In 1959, Valentina Khmara played the role of Masha in drama, war movie Zhazhda.
- In 1966, Valentina Kibardina played the role of N in drama, romance flick Ne zabud... Stantsiya Lugovaya.
- In 1971 comedy, drama film, Shutite?, Valentina Kovel played or segment "Shutite?".
- In 1925, Valentina Kuindzhi played the role of Yelena in film Stepan Khalturin.
- Valentina Kurdyukova, from 1968 action, adventure flick Novye priklyucheniya neulovimykh, who portrayed Ksanka Shchus.
- In 1967 comedy and musical film, Svadba v Malinovke, Valentina Lysenko portrayed Yarinka.
- Valentina Nikolayenko, from 1988 drama movie Spasyonnomu - ray, who portrayed the N.
- Valentina Pace characterized central character of Silvana in 2001 mystery, thriller film Prigionieri di un incubo.
- Valentina Pugachyova characterized central character of Taisiya in 1960 drama, romance movie Svet v okne.
- Valentina Rendón, from comedy film Happy Fists Claudia, who portrayed the Actress.
- In 1984, Valentina Shendrikova played the role of Modiste in comedy movie Kultpokhod v teatr.
- Valentina Sperantova portrayed central character of Yuliya Petrivna in 1973 drama, romance flick Did Livogo Kraynogo.
- In 1934, Valentina Tokarskaya characterized the role of Mi - The Singing Star in comedy flick Marionetki.
- In 1966 drama, romance film, Ne zabud... Stantsiya Lugovaya, Valentina Vladimirova characterized N.
- Valentina Caci, from 1980 drama film Mësonjëtorja, who characterized Anthulla.
- Valentina Boleto, from 2010 drama film Non te ne andare, who played N.
- In 1970 drama, musical flick, Sevil, Valentina Aslanova portrayed Sevil.
- Valentina Pacheco, from 2003 movie Cara o cruz, who characterized the N.
- In 1995 drama film, Greshnye apostoly lyubvi, Valentina Vishnevskaya played N.
- In 2004 mystery movie, Segui le ombre, Valentina Acca characterized Luisa.
Lists having Valentina
- Boys names beginning with V
- Girls names beginning with V
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tina
- Girl names that starts with Val
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Italy (2014)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Healthy
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous