Sylviane name meaning
What does Sylviane mean?
Sylviane is originated from Latin, Sylviane means "Forest" used as a girl name is specifically used in Danish, English, French, Swedish and Finnish. Sylviane is variation of long standing and well-liked Silvia. Silvia is version of renowned Silvana. Silvia is resulted from Sylvie. Silvia is feminine of Silvius. Latin name Silvia, meaning of Silvia is "The Word Silva with the Meaning Wood Forest and Maid". Sylviane is a form of Silviana. Silviana is version of famed Silvana. Also Silviana is variant form of eternal and eminent Silvia. Silviana is effeminate variation of Silvian and Silvius. Also Silviana is an effeminate variant of Silvianus. Also Silviana is a variant spelling of Silvia;ANN. Silviana came from Latin, meaning of Silviana is "Forest and Wood". Sylviane is derivation of Sylvie. Sylvie is version of pleasing and enduring Silvia. Also Sylvie is a form of famed and ever lasting Sylvia. Of Latin origin, Sylvie, Sylvie means "Forest Man, Forest and Wood". Sylviane is celebrated on November 5th.
How do I pronounce Sylviane?
Three syllabled Sylviane is pronounced as sil-VYAN. s(y)-lvia-ne or syl-viane are the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Sylviane
Silvia, Silviana, Silvius, Silvana, Silva, Silvanus, Silvianus, Silvian, SylvianaNames that rhyme with Sylviane
How popular is the name Sylviane?
Sylviane was among the popular names in France. Since emerging in 1900 around 53056 babies have been given the first name. When at the peak of its usage in 1955, the moniker grabbed the 42nd spot and 2506 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 111 years. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 8 times But Sylviane is a popular baby name in Madagascar where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 50000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sylviane
Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. You are your own best friend. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. Sometimes you feel this emptiness inside that can't be fulfilled with anything you can think of. You often act without thinking. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of.
Other names similar to Sylviane, for soon-to-be-parents
- Justina - Persistent and Darling Justina prevalently is used in Italian, Danish and Tamil is a gender insensitive name which came from Latin, meaning of Justina is "Female Version of Justin or Reasonable"
- Cosima - Majorly used in Greek, Finnish and Danish unheard-of, Cosima has origin in Old Greek and Latin, meaning of Cosima is "Decorated, Orderly or The Word Kosmos with the Meaning Order Harmony Beauty Universe" is used for baby girls
- Shiela - Used chiefly in English darling, Shiela aimed at baby girls, Shiela means "Blind or Heaven" is originated from Latin
- Maurick - Meaning of Maurick is Moorish is rooted from Latin
- Lorris - Unfamiliar unisex name Lorris means "Laurel" is originated from English and Latin
Famous people named Sylviane
- Sylviane Félix, track and field sprint athlete
- Sylviane Berthod, female alpine skier from Switzerland
- Sylviane Agacinski, French philosopher, feminist, author
- Sylviane Margollé in Le testament du Docteur Cordelier as Actress
- Sylviane Rozenberg, from 1958 adventure and family film Cerf-volant du bout du monde, who characterized Nicole.
- In 1975, Sylviane Marczak portrayed the role of Amie d'Hélène in romance film Le banquet.
- In 1921 movie, Fleur des neiges, Sylviane Dumont portrayed Suzanne Vierne.
Lists having Sylviane
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ane
- Popular Girl Names in France (1968)
- Baby Names that mean Forest