Veeva name meaning
What does Veeva mean?
Veeva is a variant form of preeminent and perennial Viva. Viva is variant of imperishable and well-known Vivian. Viva is Swedish cognate of Gullviva;Other Flower Names Ending with -Viva. Viva means Springlike, Living and Dewy is originated from Latin and Hebrew.
Is Veeva a pleasant name for a baby?
Veeva is a unique and feminine name for baby girls. Its Latin roots give it a classic elegance, while its modern sound makes it stand out from more traditional names. With a meaning of "alive," it carries a message of vitality and energy that can inspire anyone who bears this name. Veeva's short and sweet sound makes it easy to pronounce, spell, and remember, making it an excellent choice for parents looking for something simple yet distinctive. Overall, Veeva offers a blend of old-world charm and contemporary flair that can make any little girl feel special and lively.
How do I pronounce Veeva?
The two syllabled name Veeva is commonly pronounced as ve(e)-va.
Variants of Veeva
Viva, Vivian, Vive, Bibiana, Vivianus, Vibianus, Vibius, Vivien, Viviane, Vivae, ViviNames that rhyme with Veeva
How popular is the name Veeva?
Veeva is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people globally have carried Veeva as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Veeva?
Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You thrive to create a life worth mentioning. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before.
Looking for a name like Veeva? Please go through the following names
- Bento - Bento's meaning is The Blessed is used as a baby boy name and is majorly used in Portuguese is rooted from Latin
- Nelia - Of Old English and Latin origin, Admired and Enduring Nelia is prevalently used in Norwegian and German used as a baby girl name, Nelia means "Sun Burst or Horn"
- Sylvia - Predominant and Ever lasting unisex name Sylvia means "Wood or Forest", largely used in Italian and Swedish is of Latin origin
- Pavia means The Humble or Little is used as a gender-neutral name and is especially used in Finnish and Greenlandic came from Latin
- Mofius - The boy name Mofius means "God of Sleep and Shape" is of Latin origin. Mofius is derivative of Morpheus.
Famous people named Veeva
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Veeva
- Girl names beginning with V
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean live
- Baby Names that mean Fresh
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Living