Viva name meaning
What does Viva mean?
Well-Liked and Venerable girl name Viva is of Latin and Hebrew origin, used in Gujarati, Telugu, Marathi, Norwegian, Tamil, English, Hindi, Kannada, Finnish, Oriya, Danish, Hungarian, Swedish, Malayalam, Bengali and Latin languages, Viva means "Long-live, Springlike, Life or Living". Viva is a version of predominant and venerable Vivian. Vivian is variation of everlasting and admired Vivien. Vivian is form of Viviane in English language. Vivian's meaning is Vivid and The Word Vivus with the Meaning Alive Lively is originated from Etrusk and Latin. Viva is Swedish form of Gullviva. Viva is Swedish form of Other Flower Names Ending with -Viva.
Is the name Viva suitable for a newborn?
Viva is a unique and charming baby girl name that originated from Latin, meaning "alive". It's a name that exudes positivity and vibrancy, making it an excellent choice for parents seeking a bright and cheerful name for their little girl. Additionally, the name Viva offers a touch of exotic appeal while remaining easy to pronounce and spell, making it an ideal choice for parents who want a name that is both distinctive and familiar. Overall, Viva is a delightful name that conveys the message of vitality and life, making it a perfect fit for any little girl.
How do I pronounce Viva?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Viva is v(i)-va.
Variants of Viva
Veeva, Vivian, Vivianus, Vibianus, Vibius, Vivien, Viviane, Bibiana, Vive, Vivi, Viviana, Bibiane, Vivae, Vivia, Olivia, Sophia, Lovisa, Viivi
View middle names that goes with Viva like Christelle,Names that rhyme with Viva
How popular is the name Viva?
Viva used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1880 and over 3509 babies have been given the name in 119 years. When at its peak in 1894,. However after 119 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Additionally, the given name has been in Viva is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Viva is a common name in Egypt and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in India, Samoa, Philippines, DR Congo, Morocco, Russia, Brazil, Ghana, Nepal, Cambodia and South Africa. According to our findings, over 9000 babies have been named Viva globally.
Numerological aspects of Viva
You want to be in control of your life and emotions. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Viva
- Lillias - Originated from Latin, Uncommon and Timeless Lillias means "Blend of Lily and Gracious" usually aimed at baby girls is used commonly in Scottish. Lillias is derivative of Lilian.
- Virgena - Originated from Latin, Outlandish Virgena means "Pure or Chaste" and is aimed at girls is specifically used in English
- Cilina - Cilina's meaning is To Hide or To Keep a Secret is of Latin origin is a baby girl name
- Elba - Elbas origin is Latin and Germanic is chiefly used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian is aimed at both sexes. Elba is German equivalent of Names Beginning with Eil-/El-
- Esmé - Origin of Esmé is in Latin and Old French is used notably in Swedish and French, meaning of Esmé is "The Estimated or Esteemed" is given to girls
Famous people named Viva
- Viva Voce, American indie rock band from Portland, Oregon
- Viva, American actress
- Viva, Indian pop girl group that formed in 2002
- Viva Death, American rock band formed
- Viva Hate, rock band that was formed late
- Vivan Dugré in Greta as Actress
- Viva Bianca in X as Actress
- Viva Anne is notable for her acting in video Babes Illustrated 8: Garage Girls
- In 1933 action and crime movie, The Whispering Shadow, Viva Tattersall played Vera Strang.
- In 1928 movie, Caught in the Net, Viva Vawden portrayed N.
Lists having Viva
- Girl names beginning with V
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean live
- Baby Names that mean Fresh
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Living