Vicenta name meaning
What does Vicenta mean?
Meaning of Vicenta is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Vicenta?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Vicenta is v(i)-cen-ta. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., vice-nta.Names that rhyme with Vicenta
How popular is the name Vicenta?
Vicenta is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1901 and was last seen in 2009, during its 91 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1907, it ranked 1037th when 36 girls were named Vicenta. Over 1113 people have been named Vicenta in United States. Vicenta is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 37 years of usage and 266 bearers, the name could just made to the top 442 names in 1916 before vanishing in 1974. Over 266 babies in France have been named Vicenta.
But Vicenta is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Spain, Philippines, Argentina, Peru, Guatemala, Bolivia, Ecuador, Venezuela and Paraguay. At least, 210000 people globally have carried Vicenta as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Vicenta
You lack adventure. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You are a wise person. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You love books and movies with a powerful message. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies.
Looking for a name like Vicenta? Please go through the following names
- Maricar - Rare girl name Maricar is originated from Spanish, Maricar means "María" is used mainly in Tagalog and Spanish
- Tranquilino - Uncommon boy name Tranquilino is originated from Roman, Tranquilino means "Serene"
- Jesuan - Uncustomary and Modern boy name Jesuan means "One who is Devout" is of Spanish origin
- Genera - Meaning of Genera is Generous is originated from Spanish is a baby girl name. Genera is derivation of Generosa.
- Bronco - Far-out Bronco is originated from Spanish, Bronco means "Resembling an Unbroken Horse" is used for baby boys
Famous people named Vicenta
- Vicenta N'Dongo in En la ciudad as Actress
- In 1922, Vicenta Sanjordi portrayed the role of Simbolo de la grandeza de cataluña in history film La historia de Cataluña.