Vilbrandur meaning and origin
Vilbrandur is equivalent of Wilbrand in Icelandic language. Also Vilbrandur is form of Willebald in Icelandic language.
Variants of VilbrandurNames that rhyme with Vilbrandur
Popularity of Vilbrandur
Vilbrandur is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Vilbrandur
You have high aspirations in life. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are the problem solver in your surroundings. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. You are well aware of your worth. You are more of a doer than a talker. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time.
Other names similar to Vilbrandur, for soon-to-be-parents
- Áshildur is Icelandic form of Áshildr
- Fromund chiefly is used in English and Norwegian, meaning of Fromund is "Wise or Protection" aimed at baby boys is originated from Old High German
- Forkun - Boy name Forkun is used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Forkun is equivalent of Forkunnr in Swedish language
- Wenningsted has its origin in Germanic is used as a boy name, Wenningsted means "Gained Land or Low German Stede = Settlement" is notably used in Finnish and Faroese
- Fjölnir is form of Fjǫlnir in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Vilbrandur
We could not find any notable namesake.