Virgin name meaning
What does Virgin mean?
Meaning of Virgin is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How popular is the name Virgin?
Virgin is an uncommon baby name in United States, 37 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1982. There are over 251 babies that have been given the name Virgin in United States. Also, Virgin is a familiar name in Philippines, Indonesia, Iraq and India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Virgin as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Virgin?
You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. You are creative and free-spirited. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life.
If you like Virgin, you would love these names
- Edik - Edik's meaning is Wealthy Guardian, Guardian of Property or Rich Protector used for baby boys has its origin in Old English is used mostly in English and Russian
- Bookor - Originated from Old English, Bookor bestowed upon boys, Bookor means "Binder of Books and Book Binder". Bookor is derivative of Booker.
- Bartun - Originated from Old English, Bartun mainly bestowed upon boys, Bartun means "Place Name, From the Barley Settlement and Place Name of Where Barley was Grown". Bartun is derivative of Barton.
- Baxtur - Baxtur's meaning is Baker and Bread Baker is rooted from Old English is used as a baby boy name. Baxtur is resultant of Baxter.
- Nnamdi - Origin of Outlandish Nnamdi is in African-Nigeria is used as a boy name, meaning of Nnamdi is "My Father is Still Alive"
Famous people named Virgin
- Virgin of Montserrat, Marian title associated with a venerated statue of the Madonna and Child venerated at the Santa Maria de Montserrat monastery on the Montserrat Mountain
- Virgin Books, United Kingdom book publisher 90% owned by the publishing group Random House
- Virgin, Polish pop rock band created in 2000 that officially disbanded
- Virgin Steele, American heavy metal band from New York City
- Virgin Black, Australian heavy metal band
- Virgin Prunes, were an Irish post-punk band
- Virgin Passages, three piece musical ensemble from Staffordshire
- Virginia Welles in To Each His Own as Actress
- Virginia Mailer in Princess as Actress
- Virginia Spray in Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey as Actress
- Virginia Karns in Babes in Toyland as Actress
- Virginie Darmon in Le pacte des loups as Actress
- Virginia Pratt in Scary Movie as Actress
- Virginia Heath in Relativity as Director
- Virginia Abramovich in Lunchbox Loser as Director