Waadi meaning and origin
Boy name Waadi is majorly used in Arabic, meaning of Waadi is "Quiet".Names that rhyme with Waadi
Popularity of Waadi
Waadi is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. As per our findings, over 1000 people has been named Waadi globally.
Numerological analysis of Waadi
Your failures motivate you. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
Looking for names similar to Waadi? Please go through the following names
- Haajib - Boy name Haajib means "Eyebrow, Chamberlain or Doorkeeper" is used commonly in Arabic
- Kadeen - Kadeen's meaning is Confidant or Little Battle is used principally in Arabic is a boy name
- Raqeeb - Unorthodox and Modern boy name Raqeeb is used in Arabic, Raqeeb means "Guard or Observer" came from Arabic
- Ijazul-Haq - Boy name Ijazul-Haq means "Inimitability of the Truth" is used predominantly in Arabic
- Fahhaamat - Girl name Fahhaamat means "Very Understanding or Extremely Sympathetic" is used especially in Arabic
Namesakes of Waadi
We could not find any notable namesake.