Wahban meaning and origin
The boy name Wahban means "Donation, Grant, Gift, Inherent, Giving or Similar to Wahb" is principally used in Arabic and Sindhi.Names that rhyme with Wahban
Popularity of Wahban
Wahban is a familiar baby name in Yemen. According to our findings, over 300 babies have been named Wahban globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Wahban
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Parents who liked Wahban, loved these names
- Abeel substantially is used in Arabic and English has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Abeel is "Breath or Vanity" is bestowed upon boys
- Ayn - Originated from Hebrew, Unwonted Ayn means "Source of the Spring, Source or Prayer" and is specifically used in Arabic, Arabic and Russian is used as a unisex name
- Nisma - Nisma's meaning is Fresh Air is used especially in Arabic and Tamil is given to girls
- Aqmar - Used commonly in Arabic and Arabic, Aqmar aimed at both boys and girls is of Arabic origin, Aqmar means "Brilliant, Moonlit or Bright"
- Harshi - Atypical and Contemporary Harshi particulary is used in Marathi and Hindi is a baby girl name, meaning of Harshi is "Joyous"
Namesakes of Wahban
We could not find any notable namesake.