Warna meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Warna is originated from Germanic used substantially in Tamil language, Warna means "One who Defends Her Loved Ones".
Variants of WarnaNames that rhyme with Warna
Popularity of Warna
Warna is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But Warna is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 8000 people have been bestowed Warna around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Warna
Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. You always analyze something in your mind. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion.
Do you like Warna? Other names you would love
- Gajamuhan - Used mainly in Tamil, Gajamuhan means "God Ganesh" is a baby boy name
- Puvanan - Boy name Puvanan is notably used in Tamil, Puvanan means "Earth or Flowered Sky"
- Ruchiga - Substantially used in Tamil, Ruchiga means "Beautiful" is used for girls
- Seelan is used largely in Tamil bestowed upon boys, Seelan means "Perfect Man"
- Vetrioli - Vetrioli's meaning is Light of Success or Sound of Victory is used notably in Tamil is given to boys
Namesakes of Warna
We could not find any notable namesake.