Waryam meaning and origin
Waryam's meaning is The Brave One used for boys is primarily used in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Waryam
Popularity of Waryam
Waryam is a common baby name in Pakistan and India. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Waryam?
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You have a quick mind. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are a child of change.
Do you like Waryam? Other names you would love
- Satyayu - Boy name Satyayu is used predominantly in Hindi, meaning of Satyayu is "It's a Truthful or Pious Life"
- Sahajadevi - The girl name Sahajadevi is used prevalently in Hindi, Sahajadevi means "Wave"
- Jeegar means Heart is largely used in Hindi is a boy name
- Champakalee - Principally used in Hindi, Champakalee bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Champakalee is "Bud of Yellow Fragrant Flower"
- Ajinka - Meaning of Ajinka is No One can Win Victory over Him is used commonly in Hindi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Waryam
We could not find any notable namesake.