Wenke meaning and origin
Wenke is originated from German, Old High German and Germanic languages is used as a baby girl name and is notably used in Norwegian, German, Low German, Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Nordic, Wenke means "The Word Wine Which is of the Meaning Friend".. Wenke is form of Weneke in German language.
Variants of WenkeNames that rhyme with Wenke
Wenke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Wenke
Love is most important in your life. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them.
Looking for a name like Wenke? Please go through the following names
- Heida - The trendy girl name Heida is used in English and Finnish is rooted from Germanic language. Heida is equivalent of Heidi in English language. Also Heida is Latin equivalent of Heide
- Seleste - Admired and Evergreen girl name Seleste is rooted from Latin is prevalently used in Finnish, Swedish and English. Seleste is Nordic form of Celeste
- Nikodemus - Meaning of Nikodemus is Victory of the People or Victory used for baby boys used majorly in Norwegian and Faroese has its origin in Old Greek
- Andrian - Andrian's meaning is Manly is a gender-neutral name has its roots in Latin and Old Greek is used in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Norá is Sami cognate of Nora
Namesakes of Wenke
We could not find any notable namesake.