Woltje name meaning
What does Woltje mean?
Woltje is variant of durable and famous Walter. Walter is equivalent of Walther in German language. Germanic and Old High German name Walter, meaning of Walter is "Commander of the Army, People of Power and Reign".
Variants of Woltje
Walter, Walther, Bhaltair, Volya, Gautier, Waltherine, WaltheriNames that rhyme with Woltje
How popular is the name Woltje?
Woltje is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Woltje in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Woltje
Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. Don't let the rules and restrictions you hold on to so tight? Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend.
Other names similar to Woltje, for would be parents
- Jacarandia has its origin in Andean-Equatorial, Jacarandia means "Strong Fragrance" is a baby girl name. Jacarandia is derived from Jacaranda.
- Amenis - Meaning of Amenis is Mother of Men
- Liebtraud means Loving or Force
- Trientje - Used in Frisian, Trientje means "Pure"
- Japsimran - Principally used in Sikh and Sikh, Japsimran means "Chanting God's Name or Hope" is a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Woltje
We could not find any notable namesake.