Xena meaning and origin
Xena's meaning is Brave, Hospitality, Guest or Hospitable is a girl name, chiefly used in English and Hindi has origin in Old Greek. Xena is variation of cherished and enduring Xenia. Xenia is short form of Polyxenia. Also Xenia is short form of Names Containing That Element, E. Xenia means Hospitable and Welcoming is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of Xena
View middle names that goes with Xena like Rula, Auna,Names that rhyme with Xena
Popularity of Xena
A common name in United States with over 2061 new-borns have been given the name since 1992. The moniker is on fire on the charts, in 1996, 279 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 757th position. Xena is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 717 on girl names chart when 33 babies were named Xena. There are over 294 babies that have been given the name Xena in England and Wales. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 300 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 295 on girl names chart when 35 babies were named Xena. There are over 260 babies that have been given the name Xena in Belgium.
Xena is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 1998 when it ranked 1629th. Also, Xena is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Xena in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Xena
Love is most important in your life. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You always analyze something in your mind. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You are a wise person. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you.
Do you like Xena? Read these names too
- Este - Estes origin is Old Greek is used specifically in Finnish, Spanish and Old SwedishFinnish is used as a gender insensitive name. Este is Swedish cognate of Æisti
- Athanasios means Immortal or The Elements a Meaning Un is used as a boy name is came from Old Greek is prevalently used in Greek
- Alexandria - Originated from Old Greek, Renowned Alexandria customarily bestowed upon both sexes, Alexandria means "Helper or Defender of Mankind or Form of Alexander" is prevalently used in Greek, English and Swedish
- Kassiopeia - Meaning of Kassiopeia is Not Known for Sure, The Element Kassia Meaning Cassia or Cassia Juice is used in German has its roots in German, English and Old Greek is given to girls
- Yiannis - Atypical Yiannis largely is used in Greek is a boy name. Its origin is in Hebrew and Old Greek, meaning of Yiannis is "The Lord is Gracious, God is Merciful and Form of Yannis". Yiannis is resulted from Yanni.
Namesakes of Xena
- Xena Avramidis in Breaker of Chains as Actress