Yannee meaning and origin
Yannee is derivation of Yani. Yani is form of Yanai. Also Yani is a variant of prevailing Yanni. Yani is also version of preeminent Yiannis. Yannee is derivation of Yannis. Yannis is version of illustrous and biblical Yanis. Also Yannis is variation of celebrated Yanni. Yannis is also form of commonly accepted Yiannis. Yannis is Greek form of John. Yannis is used primarily in Hindi, English and Greek is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew, Yannis means "The Lord is Gracious and Gift of God".Names that rhyme with Yannee
Popularity of Yannee
Yannee is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Yannee
You believe life's to have fun. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Stress hates your guts. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life.
Parents who liked Yannee, loved these names
- Jean-Charles - The Jean-Charles has origin in Hebrew and German, meaning of Jean-Charles is "God is Merciful, Robust or Strong"
- Jense is Swedish equivalent of Jens
- Alona - Atypical Alona is used mostly in Norwegian and Finnish aimed at girls has its origin in Hebrew, Alona means "Oak Tree, Dear Child or Light"
- Manaïck means Princess of the Sea or Gracious has origin in Hebrew
- Elsche is equivalent of Else in Frisian language
Namesakes of Yannee
We could not find any notable namesake.