Yesher meaning and origin
Boy name Yesher is largely used in Hebrew is of Hebrew origin. Yesher is variant of Yashar. Yashar is version of prominent Yasir. Arabic and Hebrew name Yashar, meaning of Yashar is "Wealth, Lives for Ever and Lives Forever" is largely used in Hebrew and Arabic.
Variants of YesherNames that rhyme with Yesher
Popularity of Yesher
Yesher is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Yesher?
Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention.
Looking for names similar to Yesher? Please go through the following names
- Gershum - Boy name Gershum is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Gershum is "Exile and A Stranger Here". Gershum is a resultant of Gershom.
- Annaig - Origin of Annaig is in Hebrew, meaning of Annaig is "Gracious"
- Davita - Prevalently used in English unexpected, Davita is rooted from Hebrew and is used for baby girls, meaning of Davita is "Beloved or Feminine Form of David"
- Joetta - Used notably in English noteworthy, Joetta means "God will Add or Gift of God" has its roots in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name
- Sidoine - The Sidoine means "Woman from Sidon or Originating In Sidon" which is used mostly in French is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Yesher
We could not find any notable namesake.