Yoshikazu name meaning
What does Yoshikazu mean?
Unfamiliar Yoshikazu's origin is Japanese bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Yoshikazu is "Fragrant First Son" is primarily used in Japanese.Names that rhyme with Yoshikazu
How popular is the name Yoshikazu?
Yoshikazu is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 600 have the name. At least, 250000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Yoshikazu
You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. Your focus is on your family, true friendship, inner peace, love, and maintaining the good relationship you have with yourself. You have a clear perception and focus only on what's important in life. You love people but you don't depend on the love they do or don't have for you. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
Other names similar to Yoshikazu, for name hunters
- Kadow means Gateway is originated from Japanese is given to boys. Kadow is derivative of Kado.
- Yoomah came from Native and American is a baby boy name, meaning of Yoomah is "Son of the Chief, Yuma and Yuuma". Yoomah is resultant of Yuma.
- Noriko - Infrequent girl name Noriko means "Precept Doctrine and Luminous Nature" and came from Japanese is majorly used in Japanese. Noriko is derived from Nori.
- Sada - Pleasing and Conifer Japanese Sada means "Princess, Form of Sarah or Pure One" and is used in Telugu and Malayalam is a unisex name
- Maiha - Maiha's meaning is Dance of the Waves is majorly used in Japanese. It is rooted from Japanese is used for baby girls
Famous people named Yoshikazu
- Yoshikazu Yasuhiko, Japanese animator, manga artist
- Yoshikazu Iwamoto, Japanese-born professional shakuhachi player living
- Yoshikazu Yahiro, Japanese metal guitarist
- Yoshikazu Suo, Japanese musician from Tokyo, Japan
- Yoshikazu Shirakawa, Japanese photographer
- Yoshikazu Minami, Japanese photographer
- Yoshikazu Taru, professional wrestler
- Yoshikazu Kotani, '
- Yoshikazu Okada, founder of a new religious movement
- Actor Yoshikazu Fujiki, well-known for movie Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
- Yoshikazu Kouno, from 2001 film Iki mo dekinai nagai kiss, who portrayed the N.
- Yoshikazu Matsumoto characterized small character of N in 2010 drama, romance movie Matataki.