Zabulon meaning and origin
Boy name Zabulon is originated from Hebrew, used mainly in English language, meaning of Zabulon is "Zabal". Zabulon is a form of biblical Zebulun. Of Hebrew origin, Zebulun is chiefly used in Swedish and English, Zebulun means "Zabal, Exaltation But In Leahs Case She Derived the Name from the Hebrew Zabal and To Dwell".
Variants of Zabulon
View middle names that goes with Zabulon like Myke, Thon, Klayton, Orry, Ivin, Kerk,Names that rhyme with Zabulon
Popularity of Zabulon
Zabulon is a familiar baby name in DR Congo, Uganda, South Africa and Colombia. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Zabulon globally.
Numerological analysis of Zabulon
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too.
Do you like Zabulon? Other names you would love
- Marilu - Meaning of Marilu is Famous or Struggle used for baby girls has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in English
- Sioned - Well-Liked and All time favorite girl name Sioned is used notably in Welsh is rooted from Hebrew language. Sioned is Welsh form of Jane. Also Sioned is Welsh equivalent of Janet
- Nuccio means He (God) Will Add is used dominantly in Italian, a boy name has origin in Hebrew
- Bete - Primarily used in English, Bete aimed at girls, meaning of Bete is "Girl" is originated from Hebrew
- Gaal - Far-out Gaal has its origin in Hebrew, Gaal means "One who is Filled with Loathing" is a girl name
Namesakes of Zabulon
We could not find any notable namesake.