Sioned meaning and origin
Sioned is Welsh cognate of Jane. Also Sioned is Welsh cognate of Janet.
Variants of SionedNames that rhyme with Sioned
Popularity of Sioned
Sioned is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 582 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Sioned. Over 351 babies in England and Wales have been named Sioned. The name is a common name in Wales while somewhat familiar name in England. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Sioned globally.
Numerological aspects of Sioned
You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for.
Other names similar to Sioned, for would be parents
- Giani - The uncommon unisex name Giani is of Hebrew origin and is used mostly in Italian and Hindi languages, Giani means "God is Merciful or God is Gracious"
- Janice - Janice's meaning is God is Merciful or Form of Jane is prevalently used in English that came from Hebrew is used for both boys and girls. Among baby girl names, desirable Janice was spotted at 492nd position in 1991 in United States
- Marynia - Meaning of Marynia is Mother of Jesus Christ and Lady is a girl name and came from Hebrew is used notably in Polish. Marynia is derivation of Mary.
- Beniamina - Meaning of Beniamina is Son of the South Son of the Right H, Son of My Old Age Favorite or Son of the Right Hand is chiefly used in Italian and is used for girls is originated from Hebrew
- Marieck - Of Hebrew origin, Marieck means "Sea or Drop"
Namesakes of Sioned
We could not find any notable namesake.