JamaalUdeen meaning and origin
JamaalUdeen is used especially in Arabic, JamaalUdeen means "Beauty of the Faith" is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with JamaalUdeen
Popularity of JamaalUdeen
JamaalUdeen is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about JamaalUdeen?
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent.
Parents who liked JamaalUdeen, loved these names
- Tarifa - Predominantly used in Arabic, Tarifa means "Rare" is aimed at girls
- Bariq - The boy name Bariq means "Luster or Bright" is used specifically in Arabic
- Jathbiyya - Used in Arabic, Jathbiyya is used as a girl name, Jathbiyya means "Variant of Jathibiyya, Charm or Attractiveness"
- Muizza - Commonly used in Arabic, Muizza bestowed upon girls, meaning of Muizza is "Elevated, The Honored or The Empowerer"
- Itab - Itab's meaning is Censure is a girl name is used in Arabic
Namesakes of JamaalUdeen
We could not find any notable namesake.