Zaira name meaning
On This Page
What does Zaira mean?
Meaning of Zaira is Eastern Brightness, Dawn, Princess or The Flower used for girls and is used especially in Italian, Spanish, English and Arabic has its origin in Arabic. Zaira is variant form of noteworthy and all time favorite Zara.
Zara is diminutive of Zaharina. Zara is Swedish cognate of Sara or Sarah. Zara means Lady and Light is of Hebrew, African-Swahili and Arabic origin.
Is Zaira a pleasant name for a baby?
Yes, Zaira is an extremely pleasant name for a baby girl. It is of Arabic origin and literally means "flower" which gives it an added beauty and delicacy.
The name is also unique enough to make your daughter stand out from the crowd but not too unique that it makes her feel like an outsider. It's a great choice for parents looking to give their daughters a name with both Arabic and floral associations, making it perfect for those in search of a meaningful name.
How do I pronounce Zaira?
The one syllabled name Zaira is commonly pronounced as ZARE-ah with emphasis on first ZARE syllable. The other ways to say the name is za(i)-ra.
Variants of ZairaNames that rhyme with Zaira
How popular is the name Zaira?
Zaira was a common name in United States. Over 3681 babies have been named Zaira since 1969. At the peak of its usage in 2010,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 48 years but it is still going strong.
Also, Zaira used to be a common name in Spain, first appeared in 2002 and over 1489 babies have been given the name in 4 years. When at its peak in 2002,.
After 4 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Zaira is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000.
There are over 197 babies that have been given the name Zaira in England and Wales. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1921 and peaked in 1939 when it ranked 874th.
Zaira is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. But Zaira is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in, Brazil, Mexico and Georgia.
At least, 90000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Zaira?
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You hate copying others. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. You are very smart and calculative. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way.
Other names similar to Zaira
- Nasirah - Unfamiliar and Fresh unisex name Nasirah is used particulary in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi and of Arabic origin, Nasirah means "A Companion of Prophet Muhammed or Helper"
- Wazir - Arabic name Wazir means "Vizier or Minister" and is given to baby boys is chiefly used in Sikh and Arabic
- Remzi - Origin of Remzi is in Arabic, meaning of Remzi is "Secret or Symbol" which is used in Arabic and Turkish is a boy name
- Guhika means Voice of Birds used for girls is chiefly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Naushad - Naushad's meaning is Happy is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Arabic and Sindhi
Famous people named Zaira
- Zaira Bueno in O Prazer do Sexo as Actress
- Zaira Akhvlediani is credited as writer of movie Ramdenime interviu pirad sakitkhebze
Lists having Zaira
- Girl names beginning with Z
- Arabic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Dawn
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Shining