Zakai name meaning
On This Page
What does Zakai mean?
Primarily used in Hebrew preeminent, Zakai aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Hebrew and Arabic. Zakai is variation of preeminent Zaki. Meaning of Zaki is Pure and Righteous is originated from Arabic is primarily used in Arabic and Hindi.
How do I pronounce Zakai?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Zakai is zah-kye.
Variants of Zakai
Nicknames for Zakai
Here is the list of Popular nicknames for given name Zakai:Names that rhyme with Zakai
How popular is the name Zakai?
A common name in United States with over 1449 new-borns have been given the name since 1998. Presently peaked at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 900th spot and 239 baby boys were given the name.
Zakai is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1431 (2016) in its 11 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 102 babies in England and Wales have been named Zakai.
According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Zakai globally.
What numerology tells about Zakai?
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You want to believe that everyone appreciates love, honesty, and friendship as you do. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You are always open to experience something new. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you.
Do you like Zakai? You would love these names
- Gethsemaney - Gethsemaney's meaning is Worker of the Oil Press has its origin in Hebrew is aimed at baby girls. Gethsemaney is resulted from Gethsemane.
- Avelyne - Avelynes origin is Hebrew, meaning of Avelyne is "Alive"
- Jarran - Rare boy name Jarran is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Jarran is "To Sing" is chiefly used in English language
- Jaron - Noteworthy Jaron is used mostly in English and Greek, Jaron means "Holy One or To Sing to Shout" has its origin in Hebrew is a gender-neutral name . In 2001, noteworthy Jaron was the 440th most popular name on the list of baby boy names in United States
- Ephrath - Ephrath's meaning is The Word Ephrayim Which is of the Meaning Fruitful is a baby girl name is rooted from Hebrew
Famous people named Zakai
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Zakai
- Boys names beginning with Z
- Girls names beginning with Z
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Virtuous
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Chaste
- Baby Names that mean Righteous
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent