Gianette meaning and origin
The girl name Gianette came from Hebrew. Gianette is variant form of noteworthy and biblical Giovanna. Giovanna is equivalent of Jeanne in Italian language. Also Giovanna is Italian equivalent of Johanna. Giovanna is also Italian equivalent of Jane. Giovanna is also Italian cognate of Jean. Originated from Hebrew, Giovanna, Giovanna means "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious".
Variants of Gianette
Giovanna, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jeanne, Johanna, Jane, Jean, Geona, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Evane, Ivane, Janette, Janina, Joannie, Jeannemarie, Jeanine, Hansi, Jona, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Gianna
View middle names that goes with Gianette like Nhie, Unia,Names that rhyme with Gianette
Popularity of Gianette
Gianette is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Brazil. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Gianette around the globe.
What numerology tells about Gianette?
You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. Injustice pisses you off. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are intelligent and independent. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding.
Do you like Gianette? Other names you would love
- Xhon - Meaning of Xhon is Yahweh is Gracious used for baby boys has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in Albanian
- Divine - Meaning of Divine is Loved By God is rooted from Hebrew is aimed at both genders
- Efrona means Feminine of Efron or Songbird is used in Hindi has its roots in Hebrew is in general used for baby girls
- Giora - Gioras origin is Hebrew is used as a baby boy name and is notably used in Hebrew, meaning of Giora is "Son of Proselytes or Strong"
- Jacquella - The odd girl name Jacquella is of Hebrew origin, Jacquella means "Supplanter, One who Supplants and Holder of the Heel". Jacquella is derivation of Jacqueline.
Namesakes of Gianette
We could not find any notable namesake.