Zakariye meaning and origin
Curious boy name Zakariye came from Arabic and Hebrew is specifically used in English. Zakariye is variant spelling of Zakarie. Zakarie is derived from ZachariahZachary. Curious Zakarie is originated from Hebrew and Arabic is specifically used in French and Arabic, Zakarie means "Father of John".
Variants of ZakariyeNames that rhyme with Zakariye
Popularity of Zakariye
Zakariye is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 5486 in 2017. Over 168 babies in United States have been named Zakariye. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and achieved its top ranking of 1629 in 2003. Over 111 babies in England and Wales have been named Zakariye. But Zakariye is a popular baby name in Somalia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our research, over 8000 babies have been named Zakariye globally.
Zakariye in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Zakariye?
Travelling is your passion. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. You want a stable, deep connection with people. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
If you like Zakariye, you would love these names
- Baul means Snail is originated from English and Gypsy which is used substantially in English is used customarily as a baby boy name
- Edmunda has its origin in English language is a baby girl name, largely used in English, Edmunda means "Prosperous Protector or Wealthy Defender"
- Gentle - Unexpected Gentle principally is used in English aimed at baby boys, meaning of Gentle is "Well-Born" is originated from English
- Sparrow - Far-out Sparrow is used especially in English, Sparrow means "A Bird or Resembling a Small Songbird" given to both genders is originated from English
- Benon came from Irish, English and Gaelic languages is used as a boy name, meaning of Benon is "From a Good Family Well-Born or Industrious" is substantially used in English
Namesakes of Zakariye
We could not find any notable namesake.