Zamma meaning and origin
Zamma is variant of Zami. Zami is a form of popular Zamir. Zami is originated from Albanian is largely used in Arabic language, Zami means "Supporter and Helper".
Variants of ZammaNames that rhyme with Zamma
Popularity of Zamma
Zamma is a familiar baby name in Burkina Faso. According to our research, at least 500 people have been bestowed Zamma around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Zamma
Working harder than required is what you are known for. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Do you like Zamma? You would love these names
- Odomar - The Odomar means "Possession or Famous"
- Hiddo - Meaning of Hiddo is Fight
- Setara means Star is originated from Afghan is a baby girl name
- Auregane - Used substantially in Breton and Breton, Auregane means "Face of Gold"
- Omke - The Omke is used particulary in Frisian, Omke means "Famous or Possession"
Namesakes of Zamma
We could not find any notable namesake.