Zarathustra meaning and origin
Boy name Zarathustra is principally used in Arabic, Zarathustra means "The Golden Star" has its origin in Persian.
Variants of ZarathustraNames that rhyme with Zarathustra
Popularity of Zarathustra
Zarathustra is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Zarathustra?
People admire your spirit. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. Injustice pisses you off. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust.
Looking for a name like Zarathustra? Please go through the following names
- Rustem - Rustem's meaning is Heroes of Folk Tales from Ancient Persia has origin in Persian
- Farkhunda - The girl name Farkhunda came from Persian primarily used in Arabic language, Farkhunda means "Likeable or Prosperous"
- Jamshaid - Of Persian origin, Jamshaid means "Lights or Sun's Rays" and is bestowed upon baby boys is mainly used in Arabic
- Shah - Shah's meaning is Shah, The King or Emperor has origin in Persian which is majorly used in Hindi, Sikh and Arabic is used as a unisex name
- Shahbaz - Queer boy name Shahbaz means "Royal Falcon, White Falcon or The White Falcon", used in Iranian and Arabic is originated from Persian
Namesakes of Zarathustra
We could not find any notable namesake.