Zaynah meaning and origin
Zaynah's meaning is Beautiful is a baby girl name is used substantially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Zaynah
Popularity of Zaynah
Zaynah is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 480 on girl names chart when 69 babies were given the name Zaynah. Over 1207 people have been named Zaynah in England and Wales. Zaynah is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1983 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1997, it ranked 3224th when 44 girls were named Zaynah. Over 803 babies in United States have been named Zaynah.
According to our research, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Zaynah around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Zaynah
People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Material success is not all that matters in life. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Courage is what is missing in your life.
Looking for a name like Zaynah? Please go through the following names
- Hayah - Of Japanese origin, Anomalous and Modernistic Hayah means "Life", used principally in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Mutad - Used largely in Arabic, Mutad means "Prepared or Ready" is mostly bestowed upon boys
- Asnam is used mainly in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Asnam means "Statues or Idols"
- Badrun-Nisa - Prevalently used in Arabic, Badrun-Nisa means "Full Moon of the Women" is aimed at girls
- Aquil - Unorthodox Latin and Old Greek Aquil is used prevalently in Arabic, a boy name, meaning of Aquil is "Wise"
Namesakes of Zaynah
We could not find any notable namesake.