Aquil meaning and origin
Rarefied Aquil chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Aquil is "Wise" that originated from Latin and Old Greek is a baby boy name . Aquil is form of lofty Aquila. Meaning of Aquila is An Eagle has its origin in Latin. Aquil is form of acclaimed Achilles. Achilles's meaning is Lipless and Pain is rooted from English, Old Greek and German.
Variants of Aquil
View middle names that goes with Aquil like Wyse,Names that rhyme with Aquil
Popularity of Aquil
Aquil is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1994, it ranked 1821st when 47 boys were named Aquil. There are over 474 babies that have been given the name Aquil in United States. Aquil is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Philippines and Pakistan. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Aquil as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Aquil?
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone.
You would love these names similar to Aquil
- Renita - Popular girl name Renita came from Latin, German and English notably used in Hindi, English and German languages, meaning of Renita is "Born Again or Love"
- Lorin - Celebrated and Ceaseless Lorin came from Latin, meaning of Lorin is "Laurel or Crowned with Laurels", a gender-neutral name is used dominantly in Norwegian and Swedish
- Marian - Meaning of Marian is Of the Clan Marius or Mercy is used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish used for both boys and girls came from Hebrew and Latin
- Maryse - Italian, Latin and Hebrew name Maryse is used predominantly in French and Dutch is given to girls. Maryse is form of Marisa and Marise in French language
- Nathalie - Customary and Ceaseless Nathalie is originated from German and Latin is used in Swedish and Danish, Nathalie means "Christmas Babies or Born on Christmas" is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Aquil
- Aquila Bergstrom in Blue Lagoon as Actress
- Aquilina Soriano in Troop Beverly Hills as Actress
- Aquiles Cervantes in Supermisil as Actor