Zeshan meaning and origin
Unwonted Zeshan substantially is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Zeshan is "A High Standard or Power".
Variants of ZeshanNames that rhyme with Zeshan
Popularity of Zeshan
Zeshan is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 28 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 255 people have been named Zeshan in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 678th. Over 210 people have been named Zeshan in England and Wales. Zeshan is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2010. But Zeshan is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 90000 have the name as well as in Pakistan. As per our evaluation, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Zeshan around the globe.
Zeshan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Zeshan
Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You possess great communication skills. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. The only way to avoid disappointment is to stop expecting from others. You hate people who complain and don't do anything to improve their situation.
Do you like Zeshan? Other names you would love
- AbuAli - Dominantly used in Arabic, AbuAli is used as a baby boy name, meaning of AbuAli is "Father of Ali"
- Arghavan - Originated from Afghan, Arghavan bestowed upon baby girls, Arghavan means "Reddish Purple" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Alzeena - Girl name Alzeena is specifically used in Arabic language, Alzeena means "Woman"
- Khairun-Nisa - Khairun-Nisa's meaning is The First Wife of the Prophet Muhammad or Epithet of Khadija is used mainly in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Rayane - Uncustomary and Modern unisex name Rayane means "In the Flower of the Age or Beautiful" has its roots in Arabic is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Zeshan
We could not find any notable namesake.