Aabel meaning and origin
Aabel is Finnish form of Abel.
Variants of AabelNames that rhyme with Aabel
Popularity of Aabel
Aabel is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 60 people globally have carried Aabel as their given name according to our evaluation.
Aabel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Aabel
Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
Other names similar to Aabel
- Aadolf - Pleasing and Old-school Aadolf mainly is used in Finnish and Swedish is a boy name. Aadolf is Finnish equivalent of Adolf
- Priita is Finnish cognate of Brita
- Vaito - Vaito's meaning is Silent One is used as a baby boy name and is rooted from Finnish is notably used in Finnish and Swedish
- Mailiis - Used dominantly in Swedish and Finnish, Mailiis is used as a girl name. Mailiis is Finnish form of Majlis
- Kunu - Mainly used in Swedish and Finnish, Kunu is a baby boy name. Kunu is form of Kunni in Finnish language
Namesakes of Aabel
We could not find any notable namesake.