Abela meaning and origin
Predominantly used in Swedish, Icelandic, German and Low German recent and unexpected choice, Abela means "Inspired By the Greek God Apollo" that originated from Hebrew is a girl name . Abela is variant form of Abelia. Abelia is form of renowned and durable Abel. Abelia is effeminate form of Abel. Infrequent and Contemporary Abelia is used dominantly in French has origin in Hebrew, Abelia means "Vanishing, Fragility and Breath Vapor". Also Abela is German cognate of Names Containing the First Element Adal. Also Abela is German cognate of a Second Name Element Beginning with B-.
Variants of AbelaNames that rhyme with Abela
Popularity of Abela
Abela is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Abela is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Abela is a common name in Tanzania and Israel while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan and India. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Abela
You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You have people who love you. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed.
If you like Abela, you would love these names
- Ingvar - Ingvars origin is Nordic and Old Norse is mostly used in Scandinavian and Finnish, meaning of Ingvar is "Army, Warrior or Nordic God Ingwio" is aimed at baby boys
- Yannik - Rarefied and Modern unisex name Yannik means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious" has its roots in Hebrew language is used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Karole - Odd girl name Karole is used in Danish and Finnish has its roots in Germanic, English and German, meaning of Karole is "Strong or Vigorous"
- Reimer means Advice or Well-Known is used substantially in German, Finnish and Danish. Its origin is in Germanic and Old High German is bestowed upon baby boys
- Bigga - Famous girl name Bigga is used largely in Sami and Finnish languages. Bigga is Sami equivalent of Birgitta
Namesakes of Abela
We could not find any notable namesake.