Abella meaning and origin
The uncommon girl name Abella has origin in Hebrew which is predominantly used in Greenlandic, Swedish, Finnish and Danish languages, Abella means "Fragility or Vanishing". Abella is a variant form of fresh Abela. Abela is variation of Abelia. Abela is equivalent of Apollonia in German and Low German languages. Also Abela is equivalent of Names Containing the First Element Adal;a Second Name Element Beginning with B- in German language. Abela's meaning is Inspired By the Greek God Apollo came from Hebrew. Abella is effeminate form of Abel. Abel is form of contemporary Abela. Abel is shortened form of Abelard. Abel is form of Albrecht in Frisian language. Queer Abel came from Assyrian and Hebrew languages, meaning of Abel is "Breathing Spirit, Breathing and Breath".
Variants of AbellaNames that rhyme with Abella
Popularity of Abella
In United States, Abella is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2224th when 84 girl were named Abella. Over 799 people have been named Abella in United States. Abella is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. Abella is a common name in Tanzania and Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Morocco. According to our research, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Abella around the globe.
What numbers say about Abella?
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
Do you like Abella? Other names you would love
- Tuvi is equivalent of Tófi in Danish language
- Abella - Offbeat Abellas origin is Hebrew is used specifically in Swedish and Greenlandic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Abella is "Vanishing or Fragility"
- Waltteri - Boy name Waltteri is predominantly used in Swedish and Danish. Waltteri is form of Valtteri in Finnish language
- Snælaug is Old Norse and Icelandic form of Sniólaug
- Jytte is used notably in Greenlandic, Norwegian and Scandinavian, Jytte means "Judäerin or Woman from Jehud" has its roots in Hebrew is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Abella
- Abella Danger in Big Round Asses as Actress