Aadhan meaning and origin
The boy name Aadhan is dominantly used in Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Hindi, Aadhan means "Be First or Curious One".
Variants of AadhanNames that rhyme with Aadhan
Popularity of Aadhan
Aadhan is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aadhan
In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You are all about adventure and travel. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You don't believe in rules and restrictions. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker.
Go through the following names similar to Aadhan
- Puvarasu is used in Hindi and Tamil, Puvarasu means "King of Flowers" is bestowed upon boys
- Dheena - Unisex name Dheena is mainly used in Tamil and Hindi languages, meaning of Dheena is "Humble"
- Sushruta mostly is used in Gujarati, Sanskrit and Marathi, meaning of Sushruta is "Son of Sage Viswamitra" is a gender insensitive name
- Mythreyi - Used in Tamil and Hindi, Mythreyi is used as a girl name, Mythreyi means "Dimple"
- Shushruth - Meaning of Shushruth is Doctor of Gods is used largely in Hindi and Telugu is a boy name
Namesakes of Aadhan
We could not find any notable namesake.