Aaliah meaning and origin
Origin of Anomalous Aaliah is in Arabic and Hebrew is used as a girl name is prevalently used in English. Aaliah is another transcription of Aliah. Aliah is variation of customary Aliyah. Prevalently used in Hebrew and Arabic anomalous, Aliah is rooted from Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Aliah is "Exalted and Noble".
Variants of Aaliah
View middle names that goes with Aaliah like Pien,Names that rhyme with Aaliah
Popularity of Aaliah
Aaliah is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2009, it ranked 2640th when 69 girl were named Aaliah. Over 915 babies in United States have been named Aaliah. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2003 when it ranked 1129th. Over 169 babies in England and Wales have been named Aaliah.
At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Aaliah?
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
You would love these names similar to Aaliah
- Cranstun - Boy name Cranstun is used prevalently in English, meaning of Cranstun is "From the Crane Estate"
- Joslin - Origin of Unconventional Joslin is in Hebrew language is a gender insensitive name, notably used in English, meaning of Joslin is "Joyous, Medieval Male Name Adopted as a Feminine Name or The Gauts"
- Placencia - Placencia's meaning is Pleasant Woman is rooted from Latin which is particulary used in English is used as a baby girl name
- Gericka - Originated from Germanic, Gericka is used as a baby girl name and is substantially used in English, Gericka means "Blend of Geri Plus Erica or Ruler with a Spear"
- Wallcott - The boy name Wallcott means "From the Cottage by the Wall" is used primarily in English
Namesakes of Aaliah
We could not find any notable namesake.