Aahliyah meaning and origin
Aahliyah is form of trendy Aaliya. Aaliya is variant form of lofty Aliyah. Meaning of Aaliya is Towering, Highest Social Standing and Excellent has origin in Hebrew. Also. Aahliyah is form of desirable Aliyah. Aliyah is form of predominant Alya.
Variants of Aahliyah
View middle names that goes with Aahliyah like Muireann,Names that rhyme with Aahliyah
Popularity of Aahliyah
Aahliyah is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our evaluation, over 20 babies have been bestowed Aahliyah around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aahliyah?
You have a clear opinion of things Courage is what is missing in your life. You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Material success is not all that matters in life. You are a determinate fellow. Your soul is playful and young.
Looking for a name like Aahliyah? Please go through the following names
- Fineas - Fineas's meaning is Oracle and Mouth of Brass has its origin in Hebrew used principally in Irish is bestowed upon boys. Fineas is derivative of Phineas.
- Sham - Queer unisex name Sham means "Quietism Personified As a Son of Dharma, Epithet of Vishnu or Darker Skin Tone" which is largely used in Oriya and Tamil is of Hebrew origin
- Samuelle - Unexpected Samuelle is originated from Hebrew, Samuelle means "His Name is God" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Jerod - Used chiefly in English illustrous, Jerod is originated from Hebrew, Jerod means "Descent or Mighty with a Spear" is used normally as a baby boy name . On baby boy chart, desirable Jerod was spotted at 497th position in 1981 in United States
- Lenie - Origin of Lenie is in Hebrew, meaning of Lenie is "Shining, Tender and Dwelling Lodging" used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Dutch. Lenie is derivation of Lena.
Namesakes of Aahliyah
We could not find any notable namesake.