Alya meaning and origin
Queer girl name Alya means "Heaven, Sky, Loftiness, Sublime or Lofty" has its origin in Germanic, Arabic, Old Greek, Hebrew and Slavonic languages is used principally in Arabic and Russian. Alya is variant of renowned Aliyah. Aliyah is variant form of famed Alya. Anomalous Aliyah's origin is Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Aliyah is "Noble, The Ascent and High-born".
Variants of AlyaNames that rhyme with Alya
Popularity of Alya
Alya is a popular name in France given to over 5408 babies in 34 years. Presently peaking at the charts, it ranked 92nd when 674 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 100 baby names 2 times Alya is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2236th when 83 girl were named Alya. Over 1135 people have been named Alya in United States. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 2003 and has secured the place in top 200 names. Recently in 2018, 71 babies were given Alya and it reached its peak ranking, 141 on girl names chart. Over 380 babies in Belgium have been named Alya.
Alya is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 889 on girl names chart when 43 babies were named Alya. There are over 337 babies that have been given the name Alya in England and Wales. Also, in Switzerland, the name has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 300 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 258 on girl names chart when 31 babies were named Alya. Over 265 people have been named Alya in Switzerland. Also, in Netherlands, in just 2 years, it has made it to the top 400 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 307 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Alya.
Alya is a rare baby name in Netherlands where it is still in use. But Alya is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Guinea, Uzbekistan and Egypt. At least, 90000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Alya in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Alya
When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility.
Go through the following names similar to Alya
- Madorra - Girl name Madorra means "Gift" came from Old Greek. Madorra is derivation of Madora.
- Gregorina - The girl name Gregorina means "The Word Gregorein with the Meaning Watchful Vigilant and The Watchful" has its origin in Old Greek language. Gregorina is derivative of Gregoria.
- Democrito - Origin of Democrito is in Old Greek is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Democrito is "Judge of the People" is particulary used in Italian
- Arsenia - Rare girl name Arsenia has its origin in Old Greek, Arsenia means "The Word Arsenios with the Meaning Virile or Virile" is used principally in Italian and Spanish
- Nestore - Meaning of Nestore is The Homecoming or Name of a King is used as a boy name and is especially used in Italian came from Old Greek
Namesakes of Alya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alya
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Aly
- Popular Girl Names in France (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Sky
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Lofty
- Baby Names that mean High