Aanish name meaning
On This Page
What does Aanish mean?
Of Sanskrit and Hindi origin, Aanish bestowed upon boys is used predominantly in Tamil. Aanish is spelling variation of Anish. Of Sanskrit and Hindi origin, Anish, Anish means "Lord Shiva, Supreme and Lord Vishnu".
Variants of AanishNames that rhyme with Aanish
How popular is the name Aanish?
Aanish is a familiar baby name in India. According to our research, over 200 babies have been named Aanish globally.
What numerology tells about Aanish?
Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know.
Go through the following names similar to Aanish
- Athishik - Athishik's meaning is The Luckiest One is predominantly used in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Uyir primarily is used in Tamil, meaning of Uyir is "Soul with Mani or Gem" is given to girls
- Thanikaimaaran - Boy name Thanikaimaaran is used chiefly in Tamil language, meaning of Thanikaimaaran is "Kanthan or God Murugan"
- Pranila - Meaning of Pranila is Crescent Moon is used as a girl name is largely used in Tamil
- Mahishavarthini means Goddess Parvathy or Amman is a baby girl name is used in Tamil
Famous people named Aanish
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aanish
- Boy names beginning with A
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Krishna
- Baby Names that mean Vishnu
- Baby Names that mean Shiva
- Baby Names that mean Supreme
- Baby Names that mean Greatest
- Baby Names that mean Close
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Smart
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Companion