Aappa meaning and origin
Aappa is variant form of desirable Ape. Ape is form of Habib in Finnish language.
Variants of AappaNames that rhyme with Aappa
Popularity of Aappa
Aappa is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aappa
The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. People admire your spirit. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
Other names similar to Aappa, for soon-to-be-parents
- Aureelia - The prevalent and perennial girl name Aureelia is majorly used in Finnish. Aureelia is Finnish cognate of Aurelia
- Lischen - The girl name Lischen is used largely in Danish. Lischen is German form of Lieschen
- Sohviia is form of Sofia in Finnish language
- Joosiina is Finnish form of Josina
- Arjukka - Used chiefly in Finnish illustrous, Arjukka is used for baby girls. Arjukka is equivalent of Arja in Finnish language
Namesakes of Aappa
We could not find any notable namesake.