Aappo meaning and origin
Aappo is a version of well-known Ape. Ape is Finnish equivalent of Habib.
Variants of AappoNames that rhyme with Aappo
Popularity of Aappo
Aappo is a familiar baby name in Finland. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Aappo around the globe, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Aappo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Aappo
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You hate copying others. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things.
Go through the following names similar to Aappo
- Mitro is form of Dimitri in Slavic language
- Niika is equivalent of Nika in Finnish language
- Kaspo - Widespread boy name Kaspo is primarily used in Swedish and Finnish. Kaspo is Finnish cognate of Kaspar
- Aaprami is Finnish form of Abram
- Pulmu - Girl name Pulmu is primarily used in Swedish and Finnish and originated from Finnish, Pulmu means "Snow Bunting, a Bird with the Latin Name Plectrophenax Nivalis"
Namesakes of Aappo
We could not find any notable namesake.