Aase meaning and origin
Originated from Old Norse, Aase is used as a baby girl name which is specifically used in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish, Aase means "From the Tree-Covered Mountain". Aase is Danish cognate of Åse.
Variants of AaseNames that rhyme with Aase
Popularity of Aase
Aase is a popular baby name in Denmark where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in Norway. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Aase in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Aase?
You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You need to practice listening. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Do you like Aase? You would love these names
- Reider - Origin of Reider is in Old Norse is a boy name is used notably in Danish and Norwegian. Reider is Danish form of Reidar
- Hilding - Originated from Nordic, Odd and Vintage Hilding is used in Finnish and Danish bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Hilding is "Fighters"
- Benedicte - Benedicte's meaning is The Blessed has its origin in Latin is a girl name is mostly used in Scandinavian and Swedish
- Jyrki - The well-known boy name Jyrki is used substantially in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish. Jyrki is Finnish equivalent of Jörg
- Gerdur is Danish cognate of Gerður
Namesakes of Aase
- Aase Berg, Swedish poet and critic
- Aase Lionæs, Norwegian politician for the Labour Party
- Aase Bjerkholt, Norwegian politician for the Labour Party