Abbo meaning and origin
Of Latin, Old English and Germanic origin, Abbo bestowed upon boys is predominantly used in English, Italian, Finnish and Swedish. Abbo is short version of Abbondio. Abbondio is variation of Abundius. Used especially in Italian, Abbondio is originated from Latin, Abbondio means "The Word Abundans with the Meaning Abundant Plentiful and Overflowing". Also. Abbo is a short version of Abbott.Names that rhyme with Abbo
Popularity of Abbo
Abbo is a popular baby name in Cameroon where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Chad. As per our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Abbo around the globe.
Abbo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Abbo?
People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You are the most self-motivated person you know. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You love life and life loves you. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Do you like Abbo? Other names you would love
- Bibiane means Lively or Alive is of Latin and Etrusk origin used dominantly in German, Danish and Swedish is a baby girl name
- Bento - New-fangled and Curious Bento is used commonly in Portuguese aimed at boys, Bento means "The Blessed" is originated from Latin
- Christiane - Commonly used in Greek, Danish and Swedish far-out, Christiane means "Disciple of Christ or The Anointed One" and a gender-neutral name is of Latin origin
- Eko - The new-fangled and queer baby boy name Eko means "One" has its origin in Latin and Sanskrit is mainly used in Finnish, Malay and Swedish
- Dian - Dian's meaning is Candle, Mythological Ancient Roman Divinity Diana was Noted for Beauty or Swiftness or Oil Lamp came from English-American and Indoeuropean used as a unisex name is used in Hindi and Telugu
Namesakes of Abbo
- Abbo of Fleury, monk and abbot of Fleury Abbey
- Abbo Cernuus, Neustrian Benedictine monk and poet of the Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Abbo of Provence, Patrician of Provence in opposition to Maurontus
- Abbo II of Metz, thirty-fifth bishop of the Diocese of Metz
- Abbo of Auxerre, Benedictine abbot and bishop of Auxerre