Dian name meaning
What does Dian mean?
Prevailing unisex name Dian is used dominantly in Oriya, Tamil, Marathi, English, Telugu, Malay, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, French and Bengali, meaning of Dian is "Divine, Mythological Ancient Roman Divinity Diana was Noted for Beauty and Swiftness, Often Depicted as a Huntress, Oil Lamp or Candle" has origin in Indoeuropean, Malay, English-American and Latin. Dian is form of Deandrea. Deandrea is variant of customary Deandre. Used specifically in English customary, Deandrea is rooted from English-American, Deandrea means "Blend of Deanne and Variants of Andrea and Sandra, Strong and Womanly and Protector of Man".
How do I pronounce Dian?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Dian is dian.
Variants of Dian
Diahn, Deandrea, Deandre, Dea, Dee, Deanna, D Andre, Andre, Dia, Deana, Deodora, Desideria, Adea, Danae, Diane, DianaNames that rhyme with Dian
How popular is the name Dian?
A common name in United States having over 5483 recievers in 103 years of usage. At present the name is rising, in 1946, it ranked 460th when 287 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the first name has been to Dian is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, it is uncommon in Switzerland, where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 448th.
However things change on global perspective, Dian is extremely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in China. Also the baby name is popular in Taiwan. As per our evaluation, over 550000 babies have been bestowed Dian around the globe.
Dian in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Dian?
You like your freedom and independence. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. If you want to keep someone by your side for longer, learn how to express emotions. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You lack self-discipline. As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition.
Go through the following names similar to Dian
- Marcos means Dedicated to Mars (The Roman God of War) used for both sexes has its origin in Latin is used mostly in Portuguese and Spanish
- Clarita - Pleasing and Conifer Latin Clarita is used as a baby girl name is particulary used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian. Clarita is Spanish form of Clara
- Colombe - Girl name Colombe means "The Element Columba Meaning Dove or Dove" used in French and English has its origin in Latin language
- François-Henri - Originated from German and Latin, François-Henri means "Free Condition or House or King"
- Orabella - Recent and Curious Orabella is used in English came from Latin, Orabella means "Prayer or Golden Beautiful" is used as a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Dian
Are you considering naming your little one "Dian"? Congratulations! Now, the next step is to find the perfect name for his or her sibling that goes well with it. Here are some great options to consider:
Sister to Dian
Brother for Dian
Famous people named Dian
- Dian Parkinson, was born on in Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Dian Fossey, American primatologist and conservationist
- Dian Wei, military officer serving under the warlord Cao Cao
- Dian Bachar, American actor most notable for his roles in various films by or starring his friends Trey Parker and Matt Stone
- Dian Sastrowardoyo, Indonesian model and actress
- Diane Hetfield in Lethal Weapon as Stunts
- Diana Colton in Fucking Around in NYC as Actress
- Dianella in Bacalar as Actress
- Diana De Nice in Ridskolan 2: Sexskolan as Actress
- Diane Richards in Girls in Prison as Actress
- Diana Ha in John Tucker Must Die as Actress
- Diana Kane in The Brown Derby as Actress
- Diana Dumbrava in Maria as Actress
- Diana Costa in Parvesh Cheena as Actress
- Diana Folks in MILF Bangers as Actress
- Dian Anggrianie, from 1957 drama flick Pertikaian, who characterized N.
Lists having Dian
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Lamp